- More info maps
Public health clinics in Wichita
2707 E. 21st St.
Hours: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Services: Primary care for adults and children, including immunizations, mammograms, prenatal care and well-woman exams. By appointment.
Payment: Private insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, private pay. Volunteering at the center will reduce costs.
Whats different? Focuses on prevention and wellness, offering screenings and classes for people with diabetes and hypertension, for example. Offers ob/gyn services.
1122 N. Topeka
Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday staffing by podiatrist
Services: Primary care for adults and children, including well-woman exams, well-baby checks and physicals for work, sports or school. Appointments preferred; walk-in patients will be seen.
Payment: Private insurance, Medicaid, Medicare, HealthWave, private pay. Sliding-fee scale.
Whats different? Two pediatric practitioners and womens health providers on staff; dental services for adults and children.
- GraceMed Evergreen Children's Clinic and Dental, 2700 N. Woodland, 832-1631. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. For children, newborns to age 18. Appointments preferred; walk-in patients will be seen. Dental: Teeth cleaning for children and adults.
- GraceMed Healthy Children Clinic, 1233 S. Emporia, 973-4110. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. For children, newborns to age 18. Appointments preferred; walk-in patients will be seen.
3701 E. 13th St., Building 400 , Wichita
Hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday; 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday. By appointment.
Services: Primary care for adults and children.
Payment: Medicaid, some insurance and private pay. $25 office call. Other services on sliding-fee scale. No one is refused service.
Whats different? Services include EKGs and spirometry, to test lung function.
Satellite: Good Samaritan Mobile Clinic, a walk-in clinic for those without insurance.
- Glenn Park Christian Church, 2757 S. Glenn, 5 to 8 p.m. Monday
- Trinity Christian Center, 2356 N. Arkansas, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. Tuesday
- First Baptist Church, 216 E. Second St., 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday
940 S. St. Francis , Wichita
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday; 1 to 6:30 p.m. Wednesday; 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, Thursday and Friday; 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday. By appointment.
Services: Primary care for uninsured adults at or below 200 percent of poverty level.
Payment: No medical cards or insurance accepted. $5 donation requested for visit with physician.
Whats different? Limited to patients who are at or below 200 percent of the federal poverty guidelines ($19,600 annual maximum for one person; $26,400 for two; $40,000 for four). Physicians are volunteers, so some services, such as gynecology or dermatology care, are available only on certain days.
- Holy Savior Site, 1406 N. Erie, 682-0588. 9:30 a.m. to noon, 1 to 4 p.m. Thursdays; 9 a.m. to noon Fridays. Appointments required.
2318 E. Central
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday. By appointment or walk-in.
Dental clinic: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday and Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday; 8:30 a.m. to noon Friday.
Services: Primary medical care, including obstetrics, diabetes care and testing for HIV, for adults and children.
Payment: Medicaid, Medicare, insurance and private pay accepted. Sliding-scale fees for those without insurance. Most services are available free to Native Americans and the homeless.
Whats different? Walk-ins accepted; dental and ob/gyn services available; pediatrician on staff; open late.
- Brookside Satellite, 2760 S. Roosevelt, 652-0152. 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Hunter Health Clinic at Inter-Faith Ministries, 841 N. Broadway, 858-1150. 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Hunter Health Clinic Diabetes Care Center, 238 N. Waco, 303-9595. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, by appointment.
2716 W. Central
Hours: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday; noon to 6 p.m. Thursday. Most services by appointment. Children's primary care clinic: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Wednesday; 1 to 6 p.m. Thursday; 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday.
Services: Immunizations, health screenings, TB testing, family planning, prenatal care, sexually transmitted disease testing and care, breast and cervical cancer detection.
Payment: Medicare, Medicaid, insurance and private pay accepted. Most services on a sliding-fee scale.
Whats different? Travel shots offered. Children's primary care clinic is for children to age 21.
- Children's Dental Clinic, 1900 E. Ninth St. For children 5 through 15 years old; they must be referred by their school nurses.